Wednesday, February 20, 2013

One of the Greatest Albums Ever: Strangeways, Here We Come

In case you forgot or maybe never knew.  I was just listening to The Smiths' classic Strangeways, Here We Come (1987) again today and was reminded of how much it kicks ass.  If I were to make a list of My 100 Favorite Albums Everrr (oh god I should), Strangeways, Here We Come would definitely be in the top 20. Or 15. Hell, 8.  And well, considering all the other brilliant shit I've got to fit in my top 10 that's really saying something.

Also, I like any artist who wears his own band t-shirt.



Get well, Moz, Asheville is waiting for you. Ya cunt.

Track list:
1. A Rush and a Push and the Land is Ours
2. I Started Something I Couldn't Finish
3. Death of a Disco Dancer
4. Girlfriend in a Coma
5. Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
6. Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
7. Unhappy Birthday
8. Paint a Vulgar Picture
9. Death at One's Elbow
10. I Won't Share You

No comments:

Post a Comment