Thursday, February 14, 2013

PosterBrain Impresses

This poster-printing company certainly left an impression on me! I kind of knew I'd like doing business with PosterBrain at the first glimpse of their  tagline: "So Super Fast & Easy...You'll Want to Marry Us."  All right, cheeky poster printers, challenge accepted. Just hold off on the champagne fountain.  

The way it works is simple. You upload a high resolution image or file, choose your poster size, and you can see immediately how clear your print will be depending on file size.  

I knew going in that I wanted Depeche Mode posters, since I'm not super impressed with official ones. I selected a couple hi-res photos I liked from an online gallery and uploaded them to PosterBrain. In no time I'd ordered one in the small size (16''x24'') and the other in a medium (24''x36''). They both turned out gorgeous. Color, light, and clarity are impeccable. Now I can stare into Martin L Gore's eyes ANYTIME I WANT in the comfort of my room. This service is great for creeps like me. 

The order came out to just under $50, which in my opinion is well worth it for custom-designed posters.

Shipping speed was okay: I placed the order on a Saturday, it shipped the following Monday, and I received my posters on Thursday. Their customer appreciation borders on obsessive brown-nosing (you'll meet Poppy, the overzealous bot), but they do include a Werther's candy in your poster tube. Blam.

When it's high quality, affordable custom posters you want, I wouldn't recommend anyone but PosterBrain. Unless of course I were to find a better company. Then I would recommend them. 

Yay! Posters!

No comments:

Post a Comment